MSTCA FRANK KELLEY INVITATIONAL POSTPONED

Leonard Harmon
Author

Incoming Wind and Rain Storm Results in Postponement
Due the forecast for heavy rain and wind beginning Friday and continuing through Saturday into Sunday, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the MSTCA Frank Kelley Invitational. While we are disappointed that we had to make this decision, we felt it was in the best interest of us all to prioritize the safety of our athletes, coaches, officials and spectators,
We wanted to get this information out as early as possible so that coaches and administrators can cancel buses and modify practice plans for the week.
The Cross Country Director of Meet Operations will be working with the Cross Country Committee and the Meet Director to determine whether a suitable date can be determined for possible rescheduling. We will inform you once further information is available.

