Due to the pending storm, we have made the decision to reschedule Sunday's Freshman-Sophomore Large Schools meet to Saturday (January 6) from 4-8pm--following the Small Schools meet. This is VERY short notice and we are doing everything in our power to make this meet happen for your athletes.
We are trying to pull together staffing and meet preparation in under 24-hours. We want to give your athletes the opportunity to compete in this great meet. To make it work, here is what we need from you:
- Complete the attached google form with your declaration. We must have these by 6pm today. No response will be considered a full team scratch with no fees applied.
- If attending, any scratches you don't want to be billed for due to the rescheduling, need to be sent to Derek Ellis by 6pm tonight at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaches should be prepared to help out in the meet if we have difficulty staffing it on such short notice. This could include helping to rake at long jump, replace cross bars at high jump, return shot puts, and MAYBE even helping to mark field events.
We are going to have a ton of work to do to pull this off--while also preparing and holding the small schools meet tomorrow morning, so do not expect a response to individual email questions. It IS entirely possible that we can not put together the skeleton staff needed to pull the meet off--things like trainers and starters and timers HAVE to be part of the equation. If we can't we will notify you tonight and there will be no entry fees at all.
Declaration form link: https://forms.gle/oqCF1WYbua1E2kUH9